roastedSpiderroastedSpider

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Hilarious

As good if not better than the first one, and I can totally see Goofy as a drug junkie too. Hope to see more funny stuff in the future (a possible trilogy?...)

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Incredible

Looked and seemed identical to classical Thundercats-esque cartoon openings, and I particularly liked the bit where he saves the Comedian from falling off the ledge. Great animation, and you should maybe see about collaborating with somebody for a full episode.

Renegade Awesome Episode1 Renegade Awesome Episode1

Great video

Funny, well animated, clear voices. Plus, I have to agree with the dad on Sygorney Weaver :P

Alphaland Alphaland

Phenomenal

Lots of art games show up on Newgrounds, and not all of them are good. Some have poor level design, which hampers their overall message and it's delivery. Others lack a good message to complement a design.

Occasionally, one comes along that makes you think, creates emotions where none existed before. A game like this.

I would never have expected to emphasize with a fictional anthropomorphic game, but you have managed to pull this off perfectly. Superb job.

Thoreau Thoreau

Decent

Really though, you can't expect people to use their spacebar sight thing for detecting spikes when it expires after a couple uses. Perhaps instead of making it a single-use thing that recharges in sunlight/after dying, maybe make it a slowly recharging thing?

Otherwise it's a pain in the ass when you are forced to use it to get around fallen rocks, and since there's absolutely no cues aside from the sight-thing when you're near a pit.

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

Piranha Plants of DOOOOM

Fun game, and good graphics. I'd only suggest better balance, as the plants are waaaay overpowered (perhaps shorter range or less damage?) and I used little else besides them and beeehives on every level, as well as a better mix of enemies. More of the climbers or titan guys would make it a much better challenge, as it's currently a breeze with certain strategies...

Mario Kart Forever Mario Kart Forever

Stunning. Simply stunning.

This is the *only* remix I have heard of the Mario Kart credits that even comes close to Sole Signal's "Days End" (ocremix.org, and somewhere here too I think), and I think you've actually surpassed it. Superb work catching the feel and emotion of the song, while adding your own little touches here and there. Honeslty wish I could give a 6/5 and a 11/10. Phenomenal...

Interception Interception

Just needs a bit of touch-up

I would say to remove the clapping hands early on (or add tons more, to sound like a huge crowd or mob stomping at once), and to really amp up the number and intensity of the choir about halfway through the song. But great job, and I'm glad not to hear a simple remix!

Nanashi responds:

Thanks. Good feedback
But one little problem. There aren't any clapping sounds in this song. You might be hearing the sticks sound. That's the sound of a 'drumstick' being hit against the rim of a Japanese drum, but I suppose it could use some chorus.

{Irish Jig} {Irish Jig}

Great potential

I would say at 0:22 you should amp up the theme with a small brass/large strings support, still keeping the hornpipe/bagpipe as the prominent instrument, with lots of drums instead of just one towards the end, and a half-dozen layered bagpipes instead of the single one at around 0:40.
Although this would change the feel of your song from a lighter and smaller piece to a more orchestral one, I personally think it would be an amazingly entrancing piece. Good work!

flashpantss responds:

Thanks!

I completely agree that this can be a big orchestral piece. But, when i made this I planned on making a light and small song.

thanks again for the review.

Nuclear Fallout Game Nuclear Fallout Game

Cool concept!

The figures are a bit meh-looking, but the rest looks cool and the oxygen-tank idea is really cool!

Purgatory Game Purgatory Game

Looks amazing!

Level of worksmanship, art, and overall game concept is really cool. Kudos!