roastedSpiderroastedSpider

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Hilarious

As good if not better than the first one, and I can totally see Goofy as a drug junkie too. Hope to see more funny stuff in the future (a possible trilogy?...)

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Incredible

Looked and seemed identical to classical Thundercats-esque cartoon openings, and I particularly liked the bit where he saves the Comedian from falling off the ledge. Great animation, and you should maybe see about collaborating with somebody for a full episode.

Renegade Awesome Episode1 Renegade Awesome Episode1

Great video

Funny, well animated, clear voices. Plus, I have to agree with the dad on Sygorney Weaver :P

CIGAR WARS CIGAR WARS

Not bad

Great animation, and the effects were nice. Just not a decent plot, but the main thing was the ending was kinda wierd (What was with the cut-and-paste face?)

Big Ass Badgers Big Ass Badgers

Awesome

The audio clip, the logo, the badger, everything worked. plus the super-bass badger clip as the logo shows up was a nice touch too.

Coal Mine Coal Mine

Good animation

Don't see why people would bitch about the violence (assuming the violence was what was "cen-sword"), and besides, it matched the music just fine, and even if uncensored wouldn't be as gratuitously violent as some films on here...*cough*Madness!*cough*

Open Here Open Here

Amazing

The best fight scenes I've ever seen in a stick animation, and a decent storyline to boot (liked the plot twist). The abilities were great, and inventive as well. A very well-done movie all around.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Funny

A lot of the stuff is true to what you find on here (seizure vids, random mario/sonic shit, etc), and the Final Step joke was good. I just sliced off the 2 pts because you overdid it with the cock jokes. Other than that, not bad at all.

Prostitute Mickey Prostitute Mickey

That was wrong...

So hilariously wrong... I never saw Mickey as a male prostitue. I wonder if i should scar my little cousins for life with this flash :P

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Amazing

Never even heard of the player before seeing this vid, but it was great. Especially liked how the player was in a zipped-up file as he was being lowered into the bin. Very nicely done (and trailer format isn't always bad :) ).